top of page

Group

Public·17 members
Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

Angels Vs Demons

The powers of darkness have captured the attention of millions of people, Christian or not, for millennia. If contemporary popular culture is any indication, this fascination has hardly abated. Unfortunately, a considerable amount of misunderstanding and outright misinformation has accrued to the discussion, even within the church. In my experience, much of what Christians think they know about Satan, demons, and other evil powers is guided far more by Christian tradition and hearsay than exegesis of Scripture in its own context.

Angels Vs Demons

The Bible has much to say about demons, and we find them spoken of (as demons) in all four of the Gospels. The Gospels mention them concerning Jesus ridding people of them (Matthew 8:28; Mark 5:15; Luke 4:35) or the Jewish religious leaders claiming Jesus had a demon (John 8:49).

Dale and Tamara Chamberlain explore what it means to experience the abundant life that Jesus promised us by tackling ancient truths in everyday settings in their podcast Kainos Project. Listen to their episode on what the Bible has to say about angels by clicking the play button below:

*Each mini Phantasy Arcade cabinet is hand assembled and includes an internal battery-powered light to illuminate the screen / marquee areas. No two cabinets are exactly alike and may have slight imperfections. The external sticker graphics are printed using vinyl adhesive. A mini blue tooth speaker can also attached at an additional cost.** Please allow 1-2 weeks for construction of cabinets as these are made to order.***Phantasy Arcade cabinets are art pieces and do NOT support actual gameplay."When good was created, evil was created too, it is a necessity like creation itself - angels and demons are the figurative faces of these struggles. Delve into the depths of your being, internalize and choose a side that the battle is about to begin.

In simple words, Angels are considered to be good and demons are considered to be evil. Angels are good spirits and considered to be saviours of mankind whereas demons are evil spirits who tempt mankind to indulge in evil acts. When angels are clear spirits, the demons are unclear spirits.

Theres definately been something aroun me for the past three years. It all started when I became Christian and the bible was not far from me. A blue light the brightest electric blue colour would appear annoyingly around me. On my arm and various places in the room, lots of sightings at first. I spent my time frustrated about this blue light that I wasnt paying attention to what I just read or spoke. Now I do and all the messages I receive when blue light is near are love, try to forgive, our father loves you and wants you to be happy. Some of these messages are from movies and when the radio is on. Now the question I want to ask is should this not flee from me in the name of Jesus if it is an evil thing. I trust in Jesus and God to protect me. I thought the ability to see angels was taken from us when we were cast from the garden of eden. Maybe there may be something given to us as we are living in the last days. Is this the holy spirit, please someone tell me what it is.

Dear Linda,God created three kinds of beings : Angels good and harmless while demons evil and very destructive .Us humans we lay just between half angel half demons. Most of us hopefuly are closer to angel than to demons .While others criminals murderers etc are much closer to demons. To err is human as you certainly know but fortunately God gave us a gift repentance.Bebe Buell

I've always been fascinated by the idea of the war in Heaven. As a storyteller, the eternal struggle between angels and demons fighting for the fate of creation has been a source of perpetual inspiration for me. But finding stories about angels that aren't YA or paranormal romance can be challenging. So, channeling my love of historical fiction and action-packed adventure, I set out to craft a thrilling, realistic tale that puts the reader right on the front lines beside a peaceful angel forced into becoming a warrior fighting against his former brothers. This list reflects my favorite books that paved the way and inspired my own work.

Anne Rice was one of my first favorite authors and a major inspiration in my wanting to become a writer. While not as well-known as other entries in her incredible Vampire Chronicles series, Memnoch is my personal favorite. Continuing her iconic style of sympathizing with the supernatural through first-person narrative, this is the first time Rice introduced a classic religious figure into her vampire mythos and gave us a brilliant, unique take on Heaven and Hell, angels, demons, and the eternal conflict between God and the devil. This book was truly foundational for me in creating my own voice and character dynamics for The Sabrael Confession.

Frank Peretti's This Present Darkness is the book that's most often mentioned to me when I tell people what my novel's about. I didn't have the pleasure of reading it until after my book was done, and I'm glad, because it's so good it probably would've influenced me too much. The beautiful and sometimes terrifying story of angels fighting demons in Ashton shares a lot of DNA with The Sabrael Confession. A covert group of angels protecting from the shadows. Fallen angels manipulating human affairs. Thrilling battles between them. It's everything I wanted my own novel to be, and the success of this masterpiece showed me there was an audience for this type of story and gave me the courage to publish mine.

One of the key references I used in writing The Sabrael Confession, this book is a comprehensive list of all the named angels throughout history, good or bad, complete with their rank in the angelic host and all mentions of them across the world's religions. My copy looks like it's been through a war with dog-eared pages, sticky notes protruding from the sides, and little scribbles in the margins. Whenever I needed a new angel in my book, I scoured this amazing resource to find the perfect fit. All my fallen angels are fallen angels found here. All my good angels are listed here. It's a truly fascinating read, and does well to point out inconsistencies where an angel has been listed as good by some, evil by others.

Gustav Davidson's classic text, A dictionary of Angels: Including the Fallen Angels, is the result of sixteen years of research in Talmudic, gnostic, cabalistic, apocalyptic, patristic, and legendary texts. The classic reference work on angels is beautifully illustrated and its reissue coincides with the resurgence of belief in angels in America. This well researched and exquisitely illustrated dictionary is a wonderful collectable for all those who believe in angels, miracles, lore, and faith.ExploreBooks like A Dictionary of AngelsBook lists with this bookWhy do people like this book?TopicsAngelsFallen angelsDemonsGnosticismGenresComing soon!PreviewBookshop.orgAmazonThe War in Heaven: The Chronicle of Abaddon the Destroyer (Tears of Heaven)ByKenneth Zeigler,

This is actually the second book of Zeigler's Tears of Heaven series, but I read this one first and it stands perfectly on its own. There's so much I love about it, from the concept of rebel dark angels working to overthrow Satan with the help and ingenuity of human scientists and soldiers they rescue from Hell's torments to Zeigler's masterful world-building based on scripture and classic depictions of Hell. He pulls no punches in vividly describing the agonies of damnation. But it's his clever use of scientific principles to explain Hell's supernatural rules as well as arm his protagonists that truly stands out for me. I strove to achieve that level of logic in my book, but Zeigler manages to weaponize it as only a trained scientist could.

Allegra Galen does not have an easy life. At the age of 13, she was abandoned by her father. She has powers she doesn't understand and which terrify her. Angels told her she was chosen by God, but no one cares to explain what that means exactly. She is hunted mercilessly by demons and other monsters, and has no place to call her own.Then one day, the angel Castiel appears to her - he needs Allegra's help to save a man named Dean Winchester from Hell. Though reluctant to be around a Hunter at first, Allegra feels a connection with Dean, and soon enough, they find out her own destiny is tied to his and his brother's.Nothing will ever be the same again.

Renata Glasc is a Vow known for her faith, devotion, and unwavering commitment to the protection of humans and to the eradication of demons from the mortal plane. So when her fellow nuns present her with a half-demon, half-human, how can she possibly say no to the challenge of reforming this lost one's soul?

Theniel Helostus, Angel of Heaven and veteran Exterminator, descends to Hell with the purpose of slaughtering any demon or sinner who has committed too many atrocities to be spared the wraith of God. He holds nothing personal against the demons themselves, but the Lord's will must be done and a job is a job. However, everything changes this day as he accidentally kills two Hellhounds who were not supposed to be exterminated. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page